Mikayla and I had a coversation yesterday that went something like this.
Me: So, are you going to get married someday?
Ickles: Yes. Tomorrow.
Me: Oh, where?
Ickles: The Temple. Its a castle
Me: Can I come?
Ickles: Yes, and daddy and grandma and grandpa
Me: What are you going to wear?
Ickles: A big, beautiful white dress, like a princess. And a crown.
Me: Who else is going to be there?
Ickles: Beck. He's the daddy!
So, she's planning her wedding and she is going to marry her cousin Beck. Very cute.
Gwenyth is getting so big. She is finally able to roll over and now she thinks its the best mode of transportation. She can sit up all by herself and will be crawling soon. I can't believe it! She's so beautiful. Her smile is contageous and she could cheer up the somberest of rooms. I love my children! They teach me new things everyday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment