Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

"An artist cannot do anything slovenly." - Jane Austen

Mikayla got to play with her Play-Doh today. She is very creative and figured out how to mix and match the parts to make interesting creatures. She never ceases to amaze me.


Grandma sent Mikayla some funny candy teeth for Halloween



Gwenyth is finally crawling! She crawls under tables and things and gets stuck. Funny baby.



A lady in the store stopped and commented on Gwenyth's hair. She asked if it ever layed flat and I told her that it sticks up all the time. The lady said, "Poor baby...she's already having a very bad hair life." Poor Gwenyth.


Mikayla crawled under the Jumper-roo and stuck her head up through the seat. It was so funny I had to take pictures. We laughed for a long time. Funny girl.

4 comments:

Christian and Jennifer said...

I love it, love it, love it! The pictures are great and your little ones are just precious. Mikayla's sense of humor is awesome. We can't wait to see you guys!

~*Leeann and Jay*~ said...

Did Mikayla make that all by herself??? thats amazing!!! Fun Fun Fun. I love being so close. It's so fun!!! Love you

Katie said...

Love your blog!! Come check mine out! teaganzinho.blogspot.com Love you!!

Scot and Jenny said...

What cute kids! Love the pictures! We are so excited to see you guys.