Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Great Indoors

Here are finally some pictures of the inside of our house. We love it. It is just starting to feel like home! We still have lots of unpacking to do, but we will get there eventually.
Here is what you see when you come in the front door:


The living room:



And the living room/kitchen area:



The Kitchen:





Mikayla's Room:


Gweny's Room:



The stairs leading down the basement where there are 3 more bedrooms, a weird, small, windowless, random room and a full dance studio.

7 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Very nice! Can't wait to come see it!

Stacy said...

Wow! There is so much space! Lucky you! And you got a pit couch! Very cool.

Scot and Jenny said...

It looks so nice! I really like it. The painting is really pretty!

Williamson Fam said...

Wow, your house is beautiful, where is it again?

Chris said...

Your new home is beautiful! I bet you're loving it! We need to catch up sometime! Hope all is well.

Christian and Jennifer said...

Beautiful! I love it! And I want to see the basement, too. And I want to know what you are going to do with that small, windowless room. Maybe it could be Josh's office. You know, when you start getting old, smaller spaces are best to keep one from getting disoriented.

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I love your home! Sometime when things are less busy we'd love to come out and see you guys!