It's been a long time since I've blogged. I had PRK Laser Eye Surgery a few weeks ago and couldn't see very well for a few weeks, but things are better and I'm loving this no-glasses-or-contacts thing. We don't have a ton of news. Nothing new going on here, so here are some pictures of the girls.
8 comments:
Welcome back! I love you!
Glad you back, ryans getting PRK or wahtever you call it next month you'll have to tell him all about when you guys come to dessert here on Sunday, yep your coming...
Yay! Such cute pictures!
Hey There. I have some questions about PRK I'll have to ask you next time I see you. Like, will I be able to go back to work 3 days after the procedure?
Hooray for no contacts or glasses. Life is such a hassle with them.
That last one of Josh and Gwen is so cute. Love it from behind.
My husband had PRK, and was quite miserable for a few days. I love that last pic of your husband and little girl, how sweet!
I'm glad your eyes are feeling better! You always have your girls looking so cute. And I love the picture with Josh. The red hat and the red dress give just the right connection to the whole picture. So great!
Your girls are so cute!!
Post a Comment