Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

I can't believe Mikayla started kindergarten today. I'm feeling a little blue today. She was so excited to go though, so I can't be too sad.




She got a little nervous when we got there. There were lots of kids and parents and she was a little over-whelmed.

But then, she saw her teacher and she was excited and happy again.

There she goes. Such a big girl!!

4 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Ah what a fun and sad day, she looks so cute!

Scot and Jenny said...

Wow! She's so grown up and her
1st day of school outfit is VERY adorable just like her!

Becca Jane said...

Yay! Such a big girl now! Did she like it?

Christian and Jennifer said...

Uh, hi there. It's been like MONTHS since the first day of kindergarten. Just thought you should know.