Now, I know this excessive amount of pictures falls into the "Gee mom, obssess much?" category, but I couldn't resist. These are from the little girls' Christmas recital. It was Gweny's first recital and I was sure that she would be the girl who cried fit to die of stage fright, but she handled it like a pro. They both did great. I'm proud of my little dancing queens! There is a video of both of these dances, but alas, I cannot and never will be able to figure out how to get them off of the video camera.
6 comments:
Those are some cute girls, and great picture taking as well!!!
Ahh these are so cute.....
Raylee just started her first dance class last week. I can't wait to see her perform. Your pictures are adorable.
Cute!
Those are great pictures. It only helps that your girls are so incredibly photogenic!!!! Fun to see little Gwen up there too. She will love following her sister in dance. Cool!
They did such a good job--and at Christmas too! And by the way, it kind of freaks me out that you have friends named Jody and Aaron. Too close for comfort!
Post a Comment