Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Aloha Anniversary!




Josh and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary last week. We got to celebrate with a surprise trip to Hawaii, thanks to Josh's parents! The girls came with us and we had a blast. We went to Maui. Mikayla joked that while we were gone, our cat said we were in Meow-i. She makes me laugh. Anyway, we had a fabulous time. More pictures will be posted soon, but for now...

Josh,

I love you! Thanks for 9 fabulous years. Thanks for being an awesome husband and wonderful father. I can't believe how the time has flown by with you. It was easy to imagine when we first got married how happy I would be with you. Reality is so much better than my imagination. I love you! Happy Anniversary!

6 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Meow-i....haha, she's definitely your daughter! That's totally something me and you would have come up with!
Loves to you & josh! Happy ermiversary.

Christian and Jennifer said...

She is HILARIOUS! Looks like you had fun and we can't wait to see all the pics and hear the stories!

Daisy said...

Awesome. The meow-i is definitely the MacCabe influences shining through.

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Meow-i! That is SO awesome.

How fun for you guys! What a great surprise!!!

Kelly said...

Wow!!!! So many congratulations to you. 9 years is really a big one. We are 10 this summer and I am looking forward to some really great vacationing. We all deserve it right?!

Your trip to Hawaii looks awesome. I bet it was a great break from the snow and cold. Great! Glad you could take the girls too and let them have so much fun.

Katie said...

Wow!! 9 years, you guys are old!! Just kidding!! Congrats!! Love you both