He is such a handsome little guy! I hear you on the tears with school. It was a rough week with Devon starting kindergarten and Carson going all day in 1st grade. So sad! Love you, cousin!
He is so very handsome! I love it! Those blue eyes . . . those cheeks! Too cute for words.
He's such a cutie! I love his facial expressions!
He is so cute. I love his little jeans! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is such a handsome little guy!
I hear you on the tears with school. It was a rough week with Devon starting kindergarten and Carson going all day in 1st grade. So sad!
Love you, cousin!
He is so very handsome! I love it! Those blue eyes . . . those cheeks! Too cute for words.
He's such a cutie! I love his facial expressions!
He is so cute. I love his little jeans! :)
Post a Comment