This is the way that Gweny sleeps - calm, with her head on her pillow, and her blanket and stuffed animals tucked around her. A sleepy little angel.
This is the way Mikayla sleeps - why do we even bother with the pillow or blankets? It makes me a little nervous with her on the top bunk. I'm sure she could find a way to fall off. But still, a sleepy little angel.
Where did you get those great bunk beds?? I am serious. I really need to know. They look just the right height as to not overwhelm a room.
Your girls are beautiful. Kids are always so pleasant to look at when they are sleeping. It helps me remember why I love them so much when they are still and quiet vs. when they are crazy monsters during the day. :)
HAAAA! Beck and Mikayla are bosom cousins. Beck CANNOT sleep like a normal person. CANNOT. Ainsley, on the other hand, sleeps daintily on her pillow. I'm sure I'm going to wake up and find Beck down the street somewhere one of these days, after rolling there in his sleep.
3 comments:
Where did you get those great bunk beds?? I am serious. I really need to know. They look just the right height as to not overwhelm a room.
Your girls are beautiful. Kids are always so pleasant to look at when they are sleeping. It helps me remember why I love them so much when they are still and quiet vs. when they are crazy monsters during the day. :)
HAAAA! Beck and Mikayla are bosom cousins. Beck CANNOT sleep like a normal person. CANNOT. Ainsley, on the other hand, sleeps daintily on her pillow. I'm sure I'm going to wake up and find Beck down the street somewhere one of these days, after rolling there in his sleep.
We have some wild sleepers in our house, too. In fact, JOE actually fell off the bed last night! He didn't think it was funny but I just laughed!
Post a Comment