Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

10 Years!!

Dear Josh,
We've been married for 10 years. TEN! Can you believe it? Think back on all the adventures we've had - college, grad school, adoption, child birth, new homes, fun vacations, adoption again (the list goes on and on). We've done it all together and each new thing has only strengthened what we have. Thank you! Thank you for letting me stay home with our kids. I know what a huge sacrifice this has been and you've never complained about having to work extra hard so that I can be home with them. Thank you for being willing to search high and low for some of our kids. We both know that adoption is a difficult journey, thanks for taking it with me. Thank you for laughing with me. My favorite and funniest memories are with you. I love you so much. Here's to falling...and never landing.


February 2, 2001 - Wow, we look so young.





2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Yay!! I love you guys too! Happy 10 years!!

Christian and Jennifer said...

Congrats, you two. I love you dearly!