Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fancy Easter Clothes

Happy Easter! Thank you Mom and Dad for the beautiful Easter dresses. We love them!






It's a little too bright outside, but we wanted to get a better view of the dresses.

We had such a fun Easter weekend. The kids had a crazy fun Easter egg hunt on Saturday at their Grandma Pat and Poppa Rog's house. They gots lots of candy and dyed lots of beautiful eggs. Then, on Sunday, Mikayla sang her first solo in Sacrament meeting. Our little family sang "Teach Me To Walk in the Light" and she did SO great!! I was so proud of her. Then, the kids had another Easter egg hunt at Grandmother and Granddad's house! We (I) will be eating candy for weeks!

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Wow, Mikayla suddenly looks SO grown up! I love her hair, you're so talented! Cute pictures, miss and love you guys!

Rachelle said...

You're little boy's getting so big! Love the polkadots!