LJ has become very interested in Jasper, the cat. It's a good thing that Jasper is tolerant and de-clawed.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
New and Interesting Things
LJ is learning new things everyday. He is starting to notice things that he used to ignore. He's starting to figure things out and is getting to a point where he will sit and be interested in something for about 30 seconds.
LJ has become very interested in Jasper, the cat. It's a good thing that Jasper is tolerant and de-clawed.




He is also VERY interested in our Iphones. He sent his Aunt Leeann a text message that said "OpepeprorsIAmdlxp.,8 ooo_," Then he called her and chatted with her for a few minutes while I was busy not paying attention to him.
He has also developed a very special relationship with his sisters. He freely gives them hugs and kisses, without them asking for them. He sits on their laps and cuddles up with them. He gets excited when Mikayla gets home from school and seeks them out to play when he hears them in another room. I wish I had a picture of him with Mikayla, but I only have one of him and Gweny.

Speaking of Mikayla, I feel bad that I haven't blogged and posted a lot of pictures of her. It makes me sad, but she's just gone all day. ALL DAY! I miss her while she's at school. There just isn't time during the morning flurry before school and then, by the time she walks in the door at around 4:00, the camera is put away and homework/dinner/bath time/reading time/bedtime begins. New goal: Take more pictures of Mikayla...even if its inconvenient.
LJ has become very interested in Jasper, the cat. It's a good thing that Jasper is tolerant and de-clawed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want your cat.
I feel like I don't take nearly as many pics of Cam as I do of Allie, and I'm sure Allie will get the shaft too when the baby comes. Sad. I think when they reach a certain age, they stop changing so much and every picture starts to look alike! I have to consiously (sp?) take pictures of Cameron too.
You'd better be careful he doesn't call China! Could be expensive!!! :)
I love reading your blog! You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment