Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Day at the Park

It has been so beautiful in Utah lately.  Here are a few pictures of the kids at the park.  I love these kids!
I worried a little that it would be another frustrating year with LJ at the park (i.e. me following him around, anxious and terrified that he would fall through openings, fall down slides instead of slide down them, fall off the ends of slides, slip on ladders, eat bark, run into the street, try to fly...you know), but he did great!  I forget that he is so much more sturdy on his feet than either one of the girls were (or are). He had a blast and I got to sit on a bench and watch them play!













On our way to the car, the girls upheld their end of the unspoken-older-sibling-code-of-responsibility and taught LJ how to roll down this big hill.  He was a pro!
Hooray for spring!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Awesome pictures! They look like they were having so much fun! :) Your kids are adorable. Every one of them!!!