Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Toot! Toot!

I'm not usually one to toot my own horn, but I'm feeling abnormally accomplished.  I finally graduated from the University of Utah with a BA in Anthropology.  Hooray!
 
      LJ and his monkey were looking absolutely smashing on Friday.

 
This picture pretty much sums up the kids: Mikayla is pretending to pay attention, Gweny can't stand the sun and LJ gave the camera his most indignant pose.





 
 
Thank you to everyone who came on Friday.  Perhaps later I'll write more about the graduation, all the amazing things I learned, how relieved I feel to be done and how excited I am for the next chapter in my life.  But for now, all I want to do is sleep.

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Congratulations Merilee! Whoo! Hoo! You did it! :)

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

You are superwoman! Congrats cousin, that is so incredible.

Jodi said...

Um, that is not tooting your horn, that is stating fact. I would like to add a little toot: she graduated magna cum laude and with honors and she's just plain awesome in general. There, that's better. Congratulations again!

Christian and Jennifer said...

Woot Woot! You are incredible, my dear little sister! I'm so proud of you and all you have accomplished. You are a great inspiration to me . . . and someday, when I am finished with my degree (only 2 classes left!), we will go out and celebrate together by taking a nap in a hotel room with big, luxurious king size beds, air conditioning, and NO kids.

kim said...

Congratulations, Merilee! Toot away, toot away! Go you, Woot woot! ~cousin Kim