Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Music (sorry)

I'm going to try this music thing on my blog for a while, mostly so that I can listen to some of my favorite songs for free. Sorry if it bugs you...

5 comments:

Christian and Jennifer said...

Ha! I just posted in my last comment that Muse is one of my favorite bands ever. I'll just say it again again. Muse is one of my favorite bands ever. They are completely and totally awesome. They have one song that has this huge piece in the middle that is classical piano and it's so good. I can't think of the name of it at the moment . . . it's on their last album.

Merilee said...

Oh, I LOVE Muse. I'm glad you like them too. They are very cool and that mean that by extension, we are cool.

Dillon and Christie said...

I like having music on my blog too--I used to until I felt like it'd been on there for so long that people were annoyed, but now I realize that they can just deal with it--it's my blog right:). Maybe I'll put it back on sometime. I love your music though--love The Fray!!!

Merilee said...

I just realized that you can set it so that visitors to my blog hve to hit the play button to hear the music. Maybe that's less annoying??

Becca Jane said...

Ermie, I think you should put Britney Spears on your blog music in honor of our closet britney days.