My friend Arney tagged me so here are 7 things you may or may not have known about me…
1. After my kids are back in school, I really want to go back to school and become a librarian. Lame, I know, but I think it would be really fun to work in an elementary school or something. I am so worried that kids are not learning to love to read the way they should be.
2. I love the Harry Potter books so much. Sometimes, I want to be at Hogwarts. It would fun. I think I would be a member of Harry’s group. I would totally be in love with Ron. Sorry Hermione.
3. I met Martin Sheen once at a Democratic Convention when my mother-in-law was running for Congress. He’s nice.
4. I can’t snap my fingers or roll my tongue. (like when your speaking Spanish.)
5. I love to sing, but it has always been a huge dream of mine to be a soprano and I’m not. I wish I could sing really high and make it sound good, but I can’t. It makes me sad sometimes.
6. For the past 8 years, my BFF Becca (Arney!) (don’t ask…) and I have been making of list of the things that we think are funny or funny things that happened to us. So far, we have over 800 things on it. And we add to it all the time! When we get together, our husbands just tune us out because we just usually end up doubled over laughing and the stupidest stuff ever. I love you Arn!! LEGEBOFF 2008 (again…don’t ask!!)
7. Josh makes me giddy. I think of him during the day sometimes and just picturing his adorable face makes me smile. I still get goose bumps when he reaches for my hand, or when he puts his arms around me. I love him so much. He makes me so happy. I had no idea that I would be getting myself involved with someone who has the ability to make me so very, very happy just by smiling at me. He’s a great father and a great husband and I am so very thankful for him. Josh, you are my life and I love you so much.
So, I tag Jenny, Jennifer, Leeann and Katie.
4 comments:
Hi Ermie! You were a librarian at Ricks, remember? I love you and let's go to Hogwarts together!
i love your librarian persistance. you go for it cutie!!! Anyways. Fun
and HECKA CUTE page!!!!
I love the new page, too, and there is nothing more geeky but COOL than being a librarian. How fun would that be to be surrounded by books all the time?!
Post a Comment