Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Princess and a Fish

I finally figured out what a princess and a fish do when they get together to play. They play in the leaves, of course! I am so grateful for the beautiful autumn we have had.

4 comments:

Cindi said...

So much fun!! :D

Stacy said...

Are those leaves at your house?! They're amazing. The perfect look of autumn. And I love that Gweny was a fish. So cute! By the way, I know you're creative, so you might like looking at www.notimeforflashcards.com (or just click on the link in my blog). It has fun ideas that would be good for Gweny and might still keep Mikayla's interest, too. :)

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Such beautiful, fun pictures!

Christian and Jennifer said...

Beautiful pics! They look like they are having a great time! I love it. Can you believe how warm it is?