Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Silly kids....

Mikayla was singing in the car last night and occasionally, she would forget the words and I would help her by singing along with her. At the end of the song, she said, "Mommy, you sing like a princess. and I sing like a princess." I said, "What about Gweny?" She said, "Gweny sings like daddy." I asked, "Does daddy have a nice singing voice?" She said, "Well........." and just left it at that. But for the record, Josh does have a very nice singing voice.

Mikayla randomly said to me the other day, "Daddy is the smartest, then you, then me, and then Gweny is the dumbest." Nice.

Mikayla said to Gweny, "Gweny, you are my best friend, but I don't like it when you hit me or yell at me. Then you are my worst friend."

Gweny's new favorite thing to do is come up to me or Josh and say, "Hand?" and then she holds our hand and leads us all around the house. Sometimes, she leads us into a room and in a very high and squeaky voice, she says, "Where is it?" We rarely know what she's talking about, but its still adorable.

3 comments:

Cindi said...

Love the stories. Congratulations on your princess singing voice! ;) I love that Gweny is only Mikayla's "worst friend"... not her enemy or anything. She still gets to be her friend.

Kelly said...

It is fun to read your gratitude posts. Makes me more in the mood for thanksgiving and listing some of the things I am grateful for.

Christian and Jennifer said...

Oh, my word. Your kids are hilarious. I'm still laughing over Gweny being the dumbest and asking "where is it?" all the time.