Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gratitude Day 20 - Hot Chocolate

I know that hot chocolate is one of life's trivial luxuries, but I REALLY enjoy it. This year, I introduced it to Mikayla and she told me yesterday, "I could be really happy if I could have hot chocolate every day!" Today while Gweny was sleeping, I made some candy cane hot chocolate and Mikayla and I enjoyed it together as we snuggled on the couch and sang "Santa Claus is Coming to Town."

1 comment:

Stacy said...

X loves hot chocolate, too, but I think he's somewhat allergic to it. His face, arm, and back got a rash when he was drinking it a few days in a row... Isn't it wonderful to snuggle with our kids? And Utah has the perfect snowy weather for those kind of moments. We have to pretend a lot over here. :)