INTRODUCING...
Lucas
Born March 9, 2010
8 lbs 14 oz
21 inches
What an amazing week we have had! Our family has once again been blessed through the miracle of adoption. Words can't express how happy we are. We have waited a long time to hold Lucas in our arms and he was worth every minute of stress, desperation, grief and worry. We've prayed for so long for another baby to complete our family and my faith is only strenghtened knowing that the Lord has heard our tearful and pleading prayers. We have been truly blessed. Here are a few pictures from the hospital. Mikayla and Gweny are absolutely in love with their baby brother. He's such a sweet baby. We love him so much!



20 comments:
Wonderful news! Congratulations! He is such a handsome little guy!
We're so happy for you guys! That's exciting! We cousins should throw you a baby shower or something (Janina's idea)!
Welcome, welcome Lucas! We're so glad you're here.
Oh my goodness, this is just so awesome! I am so so happy for you all! Congratulations!!!!!!
I can't wait to meet him!! Congrats, he's adorable!
Oh, my, how precious. I think I'm going to cry. I can just feel the love you have for him. You're amazing Merilee.
You have such a beautiful family! I had no idea you were waiting for a sweet spirit to join you! So wonderful!!! You will LOVE having a boy! My little Milo is my little boy friend! He is so snuggly! We are so happy for you guys!
Oh, my sweet Merilee . . . what joy I have in my heart! He is beautiful and we are so grateful to have him in our family. I love you.
Oh what glorious news!! We are so thrilled for your sweet family. He is a GORGEOUS baby. Congratulations! Heavenly Father is so wonderful!
How exciting! We are trully happy for you! He is handsome!
So happy for you! I didn't know you were adopting again. Sounds like it was quite the process, I'm so glad it worked out! Love you guys!
Congrats!!!What an exciting time for you family, our babies are exactly one month apart, yAY!!!He's adorable and cant wait to meet him, i'm so glad everything has worked out and he is part of your family...Congrats again!!
Wonderful wonderful wonderful news!!!!! I had heard about this through the grapevine and I am so happy that he is here and welcome in your little family. You all look complete and happy. What a great name too. Give Josh a huge hug for me. Can't wait to see him in person. Good luck as you get little sleep over then next few weeks. Love you Merilee.
What a perfect addition for our family. We are so very happy for you!
Congrats! What exciting news! I'm so happy for your little growing family! He's a cutie! His sisters look happy to have him!
Oh, congratulations cousin!!! What a little cutie pie!! I'm so happy for you.
Janina
Congratulations! That is wonderful!
Erm, your comments on my blog are my FAVE. BFF.
I'm pretty sure we were seeing Bring It On! And I think it was me who had chocolate on my neck, must be where my kids get it from.
Congrats! That is such wonderful news! We are very excited for you and your beautiful new addition - Mike & Jana B
What amazingly wonderful news!!!! Congratulations! We are so excited for all of you! It was absolutely joyous to read this--can't get over it. How wonderful!
Post a Comment