Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Just Stuff!

I will try to remember to take this picture once a month so you can see how much he grows every month. This is a very, very special bear! We love this little boy!

I love these little girls too. They are getting so big. They are such great helpers!

5 comments:

Becca Jane said...

YAY for lots of baby pictures! Good job! I hate it when people post like 1-2 pictures of their newborn, and then they don't post for weeks and weeks! Yay for Lucas!!! Miss you...

Christian and Jennifer said...

Too cute! He is way too cute and your girls are, too. So are you. A bunch of cuties. Seriously.

Daisy said...

So, tell me Merilee, is three easier than two?

Becca Jane said...

Come over any time and we will bake baby bake.

Lempskies said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your adoption! Lucas is so cute. We love his hair. What a precious blessing.
Can't quite get over how big your girls are! Seems like Mikayla & David were just little Sunbeams running around tormenting Bob Saget.
We're still here & Troy's still w/ Lexis. More news at:
www.lempskies.blogspot.com
-Julie