Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter Pictures

Mikayla: "Come on Gweny. All mom wants us to do is smile and stare at a random spot on the floor to show off our new Easter dresses. Just do it."
Gweny: "I don't really want to."
Mikayla: "Gweny, just pick some spot on the wall and smile at it. You do NOT have to look at the camera. Just smile and mom will stop taking pictures."
Gweny: "No."
Mikayla: "I'm still smiling at anything but you, mom"
Gweny: (whimper whimper)
Mikayla: "You all happy now? See what you did? Yes mom, I'm looking at you this time!"
Gweny: "AAHHHHH"



4 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Oh i'm going to do this will EVER picture i try to take of my kids, what a joke, so funny, and they look so cute non the less..

Christian and Jennifer said...

Oh, poor Gweny! The stress was too much! Could they be any more beautiful?

Cindi said...

On a positive note, Gweny, what cute hair! I love the ponies. And not just anyone can be cute even when they're "wailing". ;)

Becca Jane said...

Bahaha, poor Gwen!

Oh I wasn't trying to bash Magna...it was honestly the first place that came to my mind as far as places we could afford a house in. I have zero doubts that we will end up where the Lord needs us to be.

Excited for your story on Sunday!!!!