And here she is today, a kindergarten graduate. We went to her cute little graduation today.
An interview with the graduate:
Me: What was your favorite about kindergarten?
Mikayla: Recess and playtime.
Me: Tell you something you learned.
Mikayla: I can't remember
Me: What was your favorite activity?
Mikayla: I can't remember
Me: Did you have a boyfriend?
Mikayla: No...but I like Dixon
Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mikayla: A vet or a store lady. So you can get lots of money.
Me: Did you learn anything important?
Mikayla: I can't remember
Me: What are you most excited about for first grade.
Mikayla: I don't know
2 comments:
Her hair is GORGEOUS like that. Teach me, Erm, teach me.
HAAAA!!! That is TOO funny! Loved the interview, and I, too, want to learn how to do hair like that. HOW DO YOU DO IT?!?!
Post a Comment