Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Sweet Sisters

I heard some whispering and giggling, so I grabbed the camera sneaked around the corner. Mikayla and Gweny were cuddling and talking about the presents, Santa Claus and the christmas tree. I have felt this year that I am seeing Christmas again, really, through the eyes of my children. I get feel the excitement and wonder at the lights, the trees, the snow, the birth of our Savior all over again and I am loving every minute of it. Especially because I look at my little Mikayla and sadly realize that she is getting to the age where this might be her last "believing" Christmas. I hope she has a few more years, but I will treasure every minute this year, just in case.


1 comment:

Christian and Jennifer said...

How sweet is that? And it looks like Santa already came to your house like 5 times!