I love my girls when they wake up. Mikayla always stumbles down the stairs in some sort of daze. She always has something in each hand, some treasures from her room. It takes a few minutes for the coherence to set in. Here is a picture of her coming down the stairs. Notice the glossy daze and the book in one hand and the random scripture case full of stickers in the other.
I don't hear Gweny crying in the morning. When I hear her, she is singing or laughing to herself. I love that she wakes up happy. Here are a few pictures. I surprised her in the first picture, then couldn't resist taking more of her in her crib. She loves to stand in her crib. She is so proud of herself!
My mom and dad are the best parents and grandparents in the world. Every year, they put together "The ten day of Christmas." You get to open one present every day until Christmas! Its perfect for little girls who ask to open a present every ten minutes. We are so thankful for my parents and their generosity. They are the greatest! Here are some pictures of Mikayla and Gwenyth opening their present for the day. (Oh, we started opening our presents early because we are going to Disney World for Christmas this year!!)
4 comments:
That bottom pic of Gwenny is to die for. I love and miss you and your girls! Cameron just got 2 more new bottom teeth!
Arney, you should blog. You should. Yes, you should.
I know, but I'm lazy. And we don't have a good camera to post cute pics. We need to get one. We will get one soon, any recommendations?
I love the mornings too, it's great to be greeted with big smiles. Gwenyth is a sweetheart! And Mikayla cracks me up. Cassidy will be 2 on February 6th. It's true when everyone says they grow up so fast. :( That's neat that you guys are going to Disney World for Christmas, can't wait to see the pictures. Have a safe trip.
Love ya back,
Angie
Post a Comment