Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Perma-Dent

So, you know when you wear your hair in a pony tail and then at the end of the day, you take the pony tail out and depending upon your hair type, you either have a deep, obvious dent where your rubber band was, or you have a less conspicuous, but still visible dent. Well, Gwenyth suffers from the afore-mentioned hair type. Sadly...





This sweet picture was taken Saturday afternoon. The very cute pigtails are still perfectly put together.





This picture was taken Sunday morning. Perma-dent. Need I say more?

6 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Oh Gwenny Bean, I SO feel your pain. I also have the afore-mentioned hair type. Wow, Blogger Woman! Hoppy Easter to you too, I hope we can play soon! Love you BFF.

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Ha ha! That is so cute!

Scot and Jenny said...

She is so cute! That's hilarious!

Michelle said...

Hi your kids are adorable.I think our kids are around the same age. Collin is 3 1/2 and Ryan just turned 2. We should have a play date at Becca's house sometime...

~*Leeann and Jay*~ said...

I have perma dent dang it.. Well at least little Gwenny can have support from her Aunt Meelan when it comes to PERMA DENT!! Your cute lets play!!!

Christian and Jennifer said...

Go wild, baby-thang! Your hair is the bomb diggity!