Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Destructions

Gweny just said in her most frantic voice, "Look mom! LJ has the destructions!" I'm pretty sure she meant INSTRUCTIONS. But sadly, she does not how right she is. LJ certainly has the destructions. I think its something that all 10-month-olds have. They have the desctructions.




Trying to grab the camera.

Mikayla has the day off of school for a teacher work-day today and is taking advantage of Gweny's under-the-weatherness. Gweny got a coveted game-learning system for her birthday and Mikayla couldn't wait to get her hands on it.





3 comments:

Christian and Jennifer said...

Hee, hee! My kids also say that Eli has the destructions whenever he has a piece of paper that they think looks important. How appropriate that is!

Katie said...

Oh my!! Your kids are so cute!! I love the destructions!!

Stacy said...

You can delete this comment if you want to but I have to say you are lucky. The "destructions" sound much better than the "erections" (a.k.a. Directions) X is always talking about when he plays...