It is a very rare occasion when I blog and usually when I do it is a very special event. Tonight, was such a great and wonderful experience. Mikayla and I had a date. We went to her school and saw John Schmidt, who is a wonderful piano player. We had donuts and we laughed a lot. She is such a cool little person and I look up to her goodness. Mikayla, you are my hero. LOVE DADDY!!!

Mikayla with John Schmidt.
This was a very cool song that John Schmidt did. It is Taylor Swift's (who Merilee loves) "love story" and "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay(Who is one of my favorite bands). Watch, the cellist. He is way cool.
Here is a video of John playing upside down. Mikayla got a big kick out of this.
2 comments:
How did I miss this post?!? That's so cool! How on earth did you get Merilee to stay HOME?!
I actually had class that night. I was SO tempted to skip it, but alas, I pay my own tuition.
Post a Comment