--She is the most cuddly person I have ever met. I love her need for physical touch. If she is sitting close to someone she loves, she wants to snuggle, hold hands, or have her back rubbed. She reminds me everyday that it is important to show my children physical affection. I love her for that.
--It is easy to make her laugh. Gweny laughs a lot and reminds me everyday that it is important to find joy in the little things in life.
--She is so sentitive to the things around her and while she laughs a lot, she also cries. A LOT! But I think that someday, her overwhelming sensitivity will project out of herself and she will be able to sense the needs and feelings of others. She reminds me everyday of how important it is to show love and compassion for others.
--She is such a great sister. She often whispers to Mikayla, "I love you, sister. You are my best friend." She spends hours playing with LJ. She calls him "My little stinker-pie."
--She is still so little. She silently crawls in-between Josh and me most nights and sleeps cuddled up against her daddy. Once, when I got up to take her back to her own bed, Josh quietly sang, "Let 'em laugh. Let 'em giggle. Let 'em sleep in the middle. Let them be little."
So, Gweny, be little. I love that you are 4 and you feel like such a big girl, but to me, you still look and feel and act so little. I learn new things from you everyday. I love you Gweny! Happy Birhtday!
We had a small party for her last night. She was so excited about her "My Little Pony" cake.
1 comment:
Happy birthday, sweet Gweny! You are too cute for words and we love you so much!
Post a Comment