Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Funny Mikayla Moment

I finally figured out how to get this off of my camera. Yea for me!

7 comments:

Scot and Jenny said...

Mikayla is growing up so much! It's too bad we live so far away. Well, we hope she was able to get out of that box, if not you can just tape it up and mail her to us! ha ha ha ha.

Becca Jane said...

Mikayla in a box. Chandler in a box.

Christian and Jennifer said...

Sweet! I love that! It made me laugh out loud. Mikayla, stuck in a box. And I loved how you zoomed out to show her stuck in the box after not knowing how she was stuck in there. Beck is so happy to have a video of Mikayla! Very, very funny stuff.

Angie said...

What a comedian! I'm glad you shared the video with us. I always a good laugh or two. And glad to hear everyone is feeling better! It's not fun being sick, especially our little ones! :(

Katie said...

Mikayla,I want to come and get stuck in your box with you. So please stay there until I can come up, and we can play in the box together. Do you think I will fit with you? We might need to bring Teagan too!!

Anonymous said...

Mikayla,
Your Grandpa gets stuck in boxes all the time. Don't worry, after a while you will learn to like it.

Love you lots.
G&G MacCabe

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

So funny! I have to say, Devon loved that video! The whole time he kept saying, "don't turn it off? Okay?" Funny girl. (and that comment from her grandparents cracks me up!).