Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Random Interview with Mikayla

I want to blog something, but nothing interesting has happened, so I am going to ask Mikayla a series of random questions. Here we go.
1. Mikayla, how are you feeling today?
Not Yet. Still sick. (What? She's not sick. She's crazy.)
2. Who is your favorite princess?
Cideredda (Cinderella)
3. Who should be elected president of the United States?
Noelle (her 5 year old cousin)
4. Who do you think should be vice-president
Me, I'll be president
5. What is your favorite song?
Ariel's song. I like Ariel's song
6. Who does your sister look like?
Gweny. (dumb question, I guess)
7. How tall is your daddy?
umm, really huge.
8. Where are you from?
I from, well, I don't member. I don't know. My daddy said, I don't know. I can't know the questions are. I'm telling you questions. Where are you from? (Colorado Springs) Oh, we are far away in Utah now.
9. Tell me a joke
Knock knock Who's there? (Who's there?)
Chicken (Chicken who?)
BUCK BUCK BUCK
10. Where is Jesus?
At the flower garden. (What?)
11. What size are your feet?
long everyday
12. Where did mommy and Daddy meet?
at Disneyworld (No, at Family Home Evening)

A few weeks ago, Mikayla's aunt Katie told Mikayla the following joke
Why did Tigger look in the potty?
Because he was looking for Pooh

Mikayla remembered the joke and told it to us today. It went like this.
Knock knock! who's there? (Who's there) ((She doesn't understand that she doesn't have to say "Who's there?"))
Tigger looking in the potty. (Tigger looking in the potty who?)
Tigger looking in the potty with pooh because he has to go poo-poo.

She's cute...

4 comments:

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Oh my goodness. Mikayla is hillarious! I rather watch her then any stand-up comedian.

~*Leeann and Jay*~ said...

awww can i come and play everyday and have the government pay me loads of money.. and you too so we can just stay home and run around in swimming suits til we get really sunburned!!??? That would be so wonderful don't you think?? JK JK but I'll be out their like a week before the wedding I was wondering if stayin with you is an option until mom and dad get their and then we will go to grandmas??? I just don't want to be home at 7:30 When grandma and grandpa go to bed.. Thats lame and now I see where mom and dad get it!!!! Let me know.. Love you and your family and Miss you tons

Jen said...

Hilariousness! How funny she is! And brilliant. Totally brilliant.

Angie said...

Mikayla never ceases to amaze us with her witt, she of course gets it from her parents. :)