Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"I feel as if nobody could make me miserable." - Jane Austen

We packed up the family and went to Josh's Grandma's 90th birthday party last Saturday. We had a great time and the girls looked so cute, I just had to take a few pictures.

Mikayla's Sunbeam teachers told me that they were impressed on Sunday because they told the kids to draw a picture of their dad and Mikayla was the only one who was able to draw a face. I asked her to draw one for me and this is what she came up with. They even have ears. Good job Mikayla!

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Mikayla looks like she's about ready to walk the runway. She should become a spokesmodel for the Mary-Kate and Ashley clothing line.

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I love Mikayla's boots. They both look so cute and stylish:).

Christian and Jennifer said...

So cute . . . just like their mamma. And aren't you glad Josh has ears? Hmmm?

~*Leeann and Jay*~ said...

Oh man thats so impressive.. yea look out Cosmo, Mikayla is comin into the world!!!!! You have such cute children..