Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do." - Walt Disney

I love my kids! I love being a mom. I was just looking at pictures of my sweet girls. Here are a few pictures of Mikayla and Gwenyth over the last few years. I love watching them grow up. It is so amazing to me how quickly they change.

This is Mikayla in July 2004


This is Mikayla in January of 2005

and Mikayla in January of 2006


Mikayla in December of 2006

Here is Mikayla and Gwenyth in December of 2006

Here is Gwenyth in January 2007

And Gwenyth in December 2007

I love to watch them grow and learn new things. I love to see their curiosity. Just this morning, Mikayla sat on her little table and sang as much as she remembers of "Part of That World" from the Little Mermaid while pretending to be Ariel. It was so sweet. Gwenyth crawls around all over the place and will be walking soon. I just love being the mommy of two sweet girls. I love them so much.

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Ermie, you are a sweet mommy, I love you and your beautiful girls!

Christian and Jennifer said...

I can't believe how much they can grow in just one year . . . it's crazy, I tell you, crazy! I am really starting to believe it when they tell you that these years will pass by all too quickly . . .

Katie said...

They do pass way to fast!!!
I love the picture of your belly!! SOOO CUTE!!!
Love you and your girls!!!

~*Leeann and Jay*~ said...

OH MY. can I just say that I'm missing you guys something terrible. I dunno seeing that makes me sad cause I used to come over all the time and now I can't. I'm sitting here in mom and dads house, looking for a job like crazy, kinda working on wedding stuff and watching as mom and dad go to bed at 7 yes P.M.! and I have no friends. But after we're married we want to come over and we want you guys to come over to!!!!!! Love you guys tons!! and I really do miss you lots