Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Potty Training Gweny

So, a few days ago, Gwenyth grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. She tugged on her pants and diaper and pointed at the potty. I got really excited and thought, "Wow, after all my troubles with Mikayla, Gweny is going to be a breeze!" I took off her pants and her diaper and put her up on the potty where she promptly freaked out and screamed and kicked. Probably had something to do with being suspended over a cold bowl of water...anyway, I went and fished the little potty out of the garage. I really don't think she's ready to be potty trained, but thought that having it around might inspire her in the future. So now, she loves her little potty. She loves to drag it out into the living room, take off all her clothes, run AROUND the potty and then pee on the floor. Its awesome.

3 comments:

Scot and Jenny said...

Bahahahaha. This made me laugh, especially the part about her pulling the potty in the living room and running around it...Funny girl!

Cindi said...

Hilarious... to the common bystander, maybe not her mother! :D Good luck!

Jen said...

Hot dog! Maybe she WILL go potty if you heat up the water in the bowl first, silly.