Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bum Police

Josh and I sometimes have conversations with Mikayla that go something like this...
Me: I have a big butt.
Mikayla: Don't say butt, say bum.

Josh: You are a pain in my butt.
Mikayla: Don't say butt, say bum.

Me: Wow, Gweny has a smelly butt.
Mikayla: Don't say butt, say bum.

Josh: But I don't want to go right now.
Mikayla: Don't say but, say bum.

Me: But Mikayla.....
Mikayla: Don't say butt, say bum.

and the best of all happened today:

Josh: Sit your butt down...
Mikayla: Don't say butt, say bum.
Josh: Who do you think you are? The butt police?
Mikayla: No, I'm the bum police.

8 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

That is so funny, we say Butt way to much around here, we should start changing it to bum real soon probably.

Williamson Fam said...

Oh ya, Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a great day...

Becca Jane said...

I always say Bum too! But I still thing BUTTE is the best. I'm SO excited to see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Angie said...

I love hearing the conversations you have with Mikayla. It always makes my day. :)

Christian and Jennifer said...

That Mikayla . . . too smart for her own good. But she's already made her career choice, so that's got to be a load off your minds!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Ha Ha!!! I love that! She is so funny. That's like shut-up around our house. Carson heard the neighbor say it, and well, whenever I said, "Shut the door" it was like, "You shouldn't say shut!". The butt is way funny though!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Oh man-- that is a classic! How hillarious. It is so nice that you record what Mikayla says by writing it all down. I look forward to doing that with Hallie. And I also look forward to what Gwyneth has to say.

Becca Jane said...

I'm glad you feel honored that I tagged you. You will always be the first person I tag. BFF.