Friday, February 1, 2008
Insane and Elderly
Well, I have official reached a status that I knew would come someday, but I guess I wasn't ready for it yet. I told Mikayla to get herself dressed this morning. I helped her pick out her clothes because its freezing today and it would be better if she wore appropriate clothing to avoid turning up the heater in the house. So, I picked out a nice, long-sleeved purple shirt, some jeans, and a pair of pink socks. Mikayla did not approve of the mismatched pink socks and purple shirt and informed me of her criticism by saying, "You crazy old lady, those don't match!!!" Wow, and this morning I woke up feeling so youthful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Can you believe we'll be 27 in a few weeks? It's almost our 10 year anniversary...what should we do? Go bowling with Vern and eat smoothies and pizza?
Oh, my word. That's the funniest thing ever, you crazy old lady. That almost made me wet my pants. Almost.
Oh ya you are soooo old! What a funny girl.
Well, next thing you will make her join that club that wears big red hats with purple sweatshirts!! At least someone has some sense of Taste in your house, maybe you should ask Mikayla if you match before you leave your room in the mornings!!!
That's too cute! She's so funny to think of that!
Post a Comment