Jenny tagged me, so here we go....
What is your husband's name?
Joshua McConkie Adams
How long have you been together?
We have been married for 7 years and dated for a while before we got married. So, we'll just say, "over seven years"
How long did you date?
about 10ish months
Who eats more?
It depends on what it is. He usually eats more than I do, unless chocolate is involved. I can eat surprisingly large amounts of chocolate.
Who said "I love you" first.
He did. It was on my parents' front porch. I said, "Thank you" and he still teases me about it.
Who is taller?
Uh, me. Just kidding. He has an entire 12 inches on me.
Who has more speeding tickets?
He does. I've only had one. He hasn't had one the entire time we've been married, but he's only had two in his life.
Who is smarter?
At what? Life in general...me. Book stuff...him.
Who is more sensitive?
Josh is. He is so caring and so sensitive and sweet to me and the girls. Except for this one time, we were arguing in the car and I told him that he was being really insensitive and he started singing, "Insensitive" by Jan Arden. Its hilarious now, but I didn't think it was so funny at the time.
When there is a fight, who usually wins?
Whoever's right, usually.
Who does the laundry?
Me.
Who does the dishes?
Me.
Who sleeps on the right?
Me again
Who pays the bills?
Josh does. He has a system and I'm not allowed to touch it.
Who mows the lawn?
We don't have a lawn, but if we did, he would mow it.
Who cooks dinner?
Me. He eats it. He thinks I'm a good cook, so that's good.
Who drives when you are together?
Josh. I hate driving.
Who is more stubborn?
It depends on the situation, but usually I'm way more stubborn than Josh is.
Who kissed whom first?
I think we leaned simultaneously. We were on my parent's front porch. One time, we were kissing on my parents' front porch and my dad came out. I don't know who was more embarrassed, us or my poor dad.
Who proposed.
Josh did. He proposed to me on July 18, 2000. We were on the lawn at my old elementary school. It was very romantic.
Who has more siblings?
He does. I have 3 sisters and one brother. He has 2 brothers, 3 sisters, 3 step sisters and 1 step brother.
I'm adding one more question....
Who's the good looking one?
He is. He's a hottie.
So, now I tag Angie, Christie, Melanie and Debbie.
4 comments:
Yea for being tagged! My dad caught Nate and I kissing too...he goes, "Hey you socialites." It was very embarrassing! I miss you! We need to play...
I know. I miss you too. I was going to tag you, but you already did it.
Cute stuff! Especially the part about Dad being embarrassed . . .
So cute!!! Little things that are fun to know!! You and Josh are so Cute!!!
Post a Comment