Tomorrow is our 7th wedding anniversary and I can hardly believe it! I can't believe how blessed we have been over the last 7 years. I love my husband so very, very much. He is such a wonderful father to my children and an amazing husband to me. So, for seven years of marriage, here are 7 times 7 things I love about my dear husband.
1. He is my best friend
1. We laugh together often
2. I would rather spend time with him than anyone else in the world
3. Sometimes, he is the ONLY one who can comfort me when I am sad
4. He calls me during the day, just to see how I am doing
5. He watches movies with me, and lets me pick almost every single time
6. He listens
7. But he also talks to me
2. He is a Wonderful Husband
1. He truly cares about me
2. He snuggles with me
3. He works really hard to provide for our family
4. He's very handsome!
5. I love how safe I feel with him
6. He does his share around the house and with the kids
7. He even tries to cook sometimes
3. He is an Amazing Father (the first four came from Mikayla)
1. He's so tall
2. That's why I still love him
3. He takes me to dancing lessons
4. He plays with me
5. I love to watch him with Gwenyth. She loves her daddy so much
6. He will sit and watch the entire Little Mermaid (again!) while snuggling with the girls
7. He gets up at night when the cry, just because he's worried about them
4. He is a friend to others
1. He is friendly and makes other people want to be around him
2. He makes sure that everyone in the room feels like someone wants them there
3. He can make everyone laugh
4. He's very smart and can talk to anyone about almost anything.
5. He will stop the car on the freeway to help change a tire. His back is hurt because of all he cars he has helped push out of the snow.
6. He is a friend to everyone, regardless of age. The older women in our old ward loved him!
7. He truly cares about other people and will go out of his way to help them
5. He is the Priesthood leader in our home
1. We were married in the temple, which I will never take for granted
2. He tries hard to fulfill his callings
3. He leads our family in prayer every night
4. I know I can always count on him to give a priesthood blessing to my children
5. He is an example to me and the girls just by the way he lives his life
6. He knows lots of primary songs and sings them with Mikayla
7. He is a spiritual rock. His faith never wavers, even when times get rough.
6. Seven fun facts about us
1. He never asked for my phone number. He got my number from his sister, who was in the singles ward Relief Society presidency.
2. We held hands for the first time on our 4th date. We were playing a game where we could ask any question we wanted and the other person had to answer. He held out his hand and asked, "Do you think my hands are cold?" and I touch his hand and he grabbed mine and held it.
3. He said, "I love you" first. I said, "Thank you"
4.Our first kiss was on my parents' front porch
5. We dated for almost 1o months before we got married
6. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple
7. I've seen him cry a few times. Once was on our wedding day.
7. Seven special things he has done for me recently(He does special things for me all the time, but these were just recently)
1. He watched our kids, and my friends' kid, so that we could go to the movies. (how awesome is he?)
2. He comes with me to clean the Park City condo. I hate doing it, but having him there makes it easier
3. My eye was hurting and he called every eye doctor in Bountiful to see if I could get an appointment right away, and then he came with me to my appointment because he wanted to make sure I was ok.
4. He was really tired, but he got up with Gwenyth in the middle of the night
5. He's been watching "The Gilmore Girls" with me on DVD, even though I know he would rather watch something else. Like football
6. He left me sweet note on the kitchen counter before he left for work
7. He came to Mikayla's first dancing lesson because he wanted to see her dance
I could go on and on. But there are 7 times 7 happy anniversaries to come! I love you Josh...here's to falling........and thanks for asking.
5 comments:
Oh how sweet! Thanks Josh for watching Cameron so we could go be nerdy 'wild girls' again for a night! I'm glad you are so happy with Joshy and that Plugg went down the drain!
How cute is this??? What a sweet tribute to your hubby. Congrats on the 7 years!!!
I love this idea . . . and I am so grateful you two found each other and that you are so very happy together. Happy anniversary to one of my favorite couples in the whole world. I love you guys!
Happy 7 years, wow thats great.
Post a Comment