10 years ago I was...just dealing with high school stuff. It was fun to always have a sibling in high school with me.
5 things on my to-do list for today...
1. Mop the kitchen and entry way
2. Cook dinner
3. Make a new ballet skirt for Mikayla
4. Play with the kids
5. Michael's at 5:00
5 snack I enjoy...
1. Cutler's cookies
2. Peanut Butter M&Ms
3. Milk shakes
4. Barbeque Pringles
5. Mandarin Oranges
What would I do if I suddenly became billionaire?
1. Put enough away to pay cash for the house of my dreams (at least a substantial down payment)
2. Buy all my siblings a nice house
3. Put enough away for college and missions for all my kids/neices/nephews/grandkids/great grandkids
4. Buy a second car
5. Invest it.
5 places I've lived.
1. Portland, OR
2. Colorado Springs, CO
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Colorado Springs, CO (again)
5. Bountiful, UT
5 jobs I've had
1. Little Red Riding Hood and shop supervisor at Santa's Workshop
2. Janitor
3. Librarian
4. Paralegal
5. MOMMY!!!
5 things you don't know about me.
1. I think I love my siblings more than other people love their siblings. They are my favorite people in the whole world. I love them so much!
2. I can't stand whiners. Its my absolute biggest pet-peeve.
3. I am a hopeless romatic.
4. I love to color with Mikayla. I just love to color.
5. I'm really, really proud of my husband. I have never seen him happier than he is now. I'm so proud of the decisions that he has made to get him to this point in his life. I love him so much!
I tag Jennifer, Jenny, Katie and Leeann! You're it!!
3 comments:
Oh that was good Ermie! I'm sure if you were a billionaire you could pay cash for a house! I miss you. Come play with me again. Ashlan is still sick. Cameron is watching the Price is Right.
I love to hear stuff like this about people I love. You are so very talented, my Merilee.
Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you
Post a Comment