Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fun with Cousins

We had so much fun with Jennifer, Beck and Ainsley last week. The kids had so much fun driving in Mikayla's jeep.





So, everything was going smoothly, all the kids were playing nicely together, until it was Ainsley's turn to drive. She and Beck seemed to be doing ok....

until Beck let out this loud, high-pitched, blood curdling and very manly scream! (Ok, so not manly, I just didn't want to hurt Beck's feelings. It was actually quite girly.) Ainsley stopped the car and Beck jumped out and looked at her.

And here is Ainsley, left in the car..."What just happened? What have I done?"

Then Beck, thinking to himself "Crazy woman driver...I'm staying on the sidewalk, where I'll be safe."

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Oh thats fuuny, Beck is one smart buy, we can be kinda crazy behind the wheel, but thats because we are usual doing a million other things at the same time...

~*Leeann and Jay*~ said...

THIS IS HILARIOUS!@!!!!! I PEED MY PANTS A LITTLE TRYING TO CONTROL MY LAUGHTER IN THE COMPUTER LAB!!!!!. your Hilarious!!

Christian and Jennifer said...

Hee, hee! Funny, funny and crazy kids. I put a link to this post on my blog because it is so hilarious! And I love your new music list. Did you know that Muse is one of my favorite bands ever?!