...and, in return, it belongs to me to find occasions for teasing and quarrelling with you as often as may be." - Jane Austen - Pride and Prejudice
I love that quote. I just think it's funny. Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy just got engaged and she is telling him how their relationship would be from that point on...
Anyway, here is a video of Gweny walking. She is at one of my favorite stages, where she can kind of walk and she is so proud of herself, but she can't run away yet!! I think that maybe the sippy cup in her mouth is the source of her special balancing power.
p.s. Please don't look at my messy house in the background. Don't judge me. How embarrassing!
4 comments:
She is so adorable! She's improving so much every day! I hope we can play again soon. Cam and Mikayla are so funny together.
You call that messy? You should come see my house..Gwenny is so cute, she'll be running in no time..
Woo-hoo! Way to go, sweety girl! And yes, that is NOT messy . . . you are dealing here with a bunch of moms with kids and we ALL think we would be mortified to have someone else see our house, when in reality all of our houses are equally cluttery with toys/cheerios, etc. I love Mikayla sprinting in the background. I think Gweny thought she was trying to steal her thunder with speediness.
No, They can't grow up that fast!! it's not fair!! Teagan is only 9 months younger than Gweny, and I'm not ready for that yet!!! Good job though Gweny, you are too cute!!
Post a Comment