Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

Spring Fever!

I don't know about the rest of you, but this winter has been SO hard for the Adams Family. So hard that we decided to bring the slide into the house, so that the kids could play. So, here is a video of Gweny and the slide. She kept crawling up about half-way and then sliding down on her belly. I just thought it was funny.

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I just left a funny comment for you on my blog. It's making me laugh. Cute Gwenny...I wish Cam and I could come play every day. Did everyone eat your mini cupcakes at the shower? Yum. Remember when I kicked the mac & cheese box out of my way? Sorry about that.

Christian and Jennifer said...

She's so cute! And what a cute bum!

Stacy said...

What a sweet little girl!!!!! I linked your blog to mine so now I will be able to respond to your comments!