Gwenyth got her fiesty little fingers on the bag of Kix cereal that I had stashed in the diaper bag. She was throwing it up in the air and laughing as it fell around her. Mikayla saw what she was doing and decided that they should have a snowball fight with it. I sat calmly on the couch. I say calmly, but I really mean lazily, because I didn't really care that they were throwing cereal all around the living room. That's why I own a vacuum, right? They were entertained and playing nicely together for at least 20 minutes, so I thought, "Eh, why not?"


Of course, the pictures don't do it justice. Its always worse than the pictures show.
1 comment:
How funny--I do that sometime with my kids, just let them play in their rooms for a while cause they are happy--little do I know the huge mess waiting for us to clean up. Then the whining begins "I'm too tired, I too sick" blah blah blah. You have cute kids--I love Mikayla's bored pics:)!
Post a Comment