Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Colorado Adventures

To see some of Mikayla and Gwenyth's adventures while I was away, please click here and then click here.

From now on, I think I'll just let Jenny blog everything for me and I'll just provide the links. Thanks Jenny. Love you!!

My Israel Adventures are coming soon. I promise.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you for the offer of watching my kids. My operation is next Tuesday. I'll let you know if I need help. The doctor told me that they could have been caused from pregnancy hormones. Did you hear that when you had yours? They said more and more women are getting these after pregnancy. I have a ton of them so this has been going on for a while now. Thanks again for the offer. I'll talk to you later.

Christian and Jennifer said...

The kids had such a good time and Beck and Ainsley really miss yours. I hope we can get them together again soon.

Becca Jane said...

And happy LEGEBOFF day to you, my Erm. May 30, huh? It's a Friday, lets hang out.

Scot and Jenny said...

Thanks for letting us have fun with your kiddos! We look forward to seeing Israel pictures!