Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Random Stuff About Me

Leeann and I are sitting here asking each other random questions, so we thought it would be fun if we blogged them and made a tag out of it. So, here it goes...

1. If you could choose to have two superpowers, what would they be and what would you do with them?

First of all, I would want to never have to sleep. I feel like I waste a lot of my time either sleeping or being tired. So, that would be first. And I would spend time at night, while everyone else is sleeping learning as much about the world as I could. I would read all night.

Second, I would want an amazing superpower where I would never have to shower, bathe or get myself ready. I would just be clean and my hair and make-up would look perfect all the time. So, then, I wouldn't have to waste time with that and I would never have to embarrassed when people come to the door.

2. If you could invent ANYTHING in the world, what would it be?

I would invent a machine that all moms would have to have. It would only work if you had nothing at all on your kitchen counters or on your fridge or anything, but after dinner, or a meal, you could close this big door that would seal your kitchen. Then, a dishwasher-like system would turn on and clean your floors, counters, sinks, everything in the kitchen. Just add detergent!!

3. If you could choose to be a mythical creature, what would you be and why? What would do?

I would choose to be a good vampire and I would go find Edward. Duh!! I'd have to kill Bella, I guess.

4. If you had the chance to talk to anyone who ever lived at any time and ask them one question, who would it be and what question would you ask?

I would ask the first woman who ever shaved her legs "WHY???" Then I would yell at her, "Now we all have to do it!!"

No, seriously, I think I would ask Sariah, Nephi's mother, what her first thought was when Lehi told her that they were leaving all of their riches and comforts to live in the wilderness. I wonder if she thought he was crazy.

5. What's your favorite curse word?
BLAST!!!

6. What is the last thing you yelled out loud?
MIKAYLA!!!!

7. Name three people who have made you smile today.
Gweny, Mikayla and Leeann

8. What is the biggest annoyance in your life right now?
potty training

9. What was the last song you listened to?
Time is Running Out - Muse

10. Are you allergic to anything?
Cleaning

11. How did you get one of your scars?
Biting through my lip as a kid

12. What is the closest purple thing to you right now?
Gweny

So, now I tag Leeann, Arney, Jennifer, Katie and Jenny.

1 comment:

Becca Jane said...

Haha, good one!! I like the last question. And the leg shaving answer! Maybe it's a good thing we aren't hanging out today....I feel HORRID! Atleast Cameron is being good and Ethan is sleeping well.....