Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

You Just Never Know...

One thing I never thought I would say...

"Mikayla, get your foot out of the raisins, please."

One thing I never thought I would hear...

"Hey, who put this booger in my shoe?!"

I guess you just never know. So, now it's your turn. Please share with me the strangest thing you have said or heard that you never thought you would.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

From Quinton: "You know, if we remodeled Mars, it would look like earth."

From Sam (in the middle of the night after a very confusing conversation - and I did tell him I was very confused): Just go to sleep and let me lay here and be confused. (he didn't remember any of it the next morning)

Something I said has reference to using the clock like the military does to define an area - 12 o clock is in front of you, 6 o clock is behind and all the way around the clock. One day I got 3 and 9 mixed up and when my family pointed it out to me I said: "I never was very good at telling military time."

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

So funny. I know that I have a lot, but I honestly don't remember them for very long, cause another strange thing I thought I'd never say comes out shortly after! I need to remember them though!