Gwenyth LOVES shoes. She loves them. She has been particularly fond of Mikayla's Crocs as of late. She carries them around or wears them all day. Sometimes, she even eats them. Gwenyth needed new pair of shoes for the summer anyway, so last night, we finally went and bought Gwenyth her very own pair. She cried when we took them off last night to put her jammies on and this morning, I could hear her babbling in her crib about them and then when I opened her door, the first thing she said was, "Zees" This is how she says, "shoes." It was so cute. She just loves them. 

I went to put Gwenyth down for a nap yesterday and I came downstairs to this. A Winnie the Pooh train being driven by a red ghost, train conductors hat included. She is a funny, funny girl.
8 comments:
I just bought Cameron his first pair of Croc sandals, and he loves them. I just hope he leaves them on when we take him outside. I miss you and your kids. I'm excited to play with you this weekend. Let's buy something matching at Andrea's party. Remember when we bought matching socks, tank tops and something else at Ricks? And matching gray pants and matching Payless shoes and matching pink and orange shirts? And matching chocolate chip muffins? I'm sure there's more.....
I just love it when little kids have such crazy obsessions. Your girls are adorable!
CUTE cute children!!!
What cute little crocs and even cuter girls to wear them!
The morgue at the library!! haha, I totally forgot about that! I don't think I can go on June 14 because I have to do Sharing Time, and I don't want to have to get a sub on my first week doing it. Plus I realized it's Father's Day, and that's the day we want to tell Nate's family. Do you think we can take a few days another time and do it? I bet we could stay with Sharon.
I love the hat on top:).
I thought I already commented on here but I must have just THOUGHT about it and now I feel like a jerk. Your girls are so very, very cute and I love them dearly! Don't you just love the fun stuff they do? Those little moments make everything worthwhile.
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment