Saturday, August 16, 2008
AHHH, the Holidays....
We recently inherited a cookie jar from Josh's brother and his wife who have moved far away to Minnesota. This cookie jar has about 8 different lids designed for decoration for certain seasons or holidays. Mikayla and I were looking at each of the different lids. I showed her one with Santa Claus on it and she proudly yelled "Christmas!" Then, I showed her one with ghosts and a pumpkin and she shouted, "Halloween!" The one with red and pink hearts was next, "Valentime's Day!" Then, the lid with a pilgrim and a turkey came out the bag and Mikayla excitedly and confidently yelled, "Goose-tentimes Day!!" I don't know if I will be able to call it Thanksgiving ever again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think I'll be able to call anything else again either! That is absolutely hilarious. Where in the world did she come up with "Goose-tentimes day"! Kids are so funny.
I love Mikayla. She says the funniest things! Maybe it's because you eat leftovers about ten times before you throw them away, therefore "Goose-tentimes day" makes perfect sense! :)
Post a Comment