Here is a not-so-great picture of our new house! We love it and are working on moving our things in. I'm totally embarrassed about the Christmas lights that are up, but they didn't take them down before they moved out and Josh won't take them down because he says he will just have to put them up in a few months.
The girls got new Crocs. They have finally figured out how to make Crocs cute. The girls love to wear them.
7 comments:
Yahoo! That is so awesome! I didn't even know you were thinking of buying right now--that is so neat. We'll have to come visit--and let us know where it is:). Love you!
Cute house! Please post pictures of the insides. How exciting for you guys.
Where did you get those CUTE crocs? I need to get some for Kendal.
Yeah I wanna see the inside too!
It looks beautiful! I pitched the basement idea to Nate.....I'm more for it than he is (obviously!...can you imagine me living in your basement???)
I miss you guys, I hope we can play soon.
Congrats! What a beautiful house! I want to see the inside ASAP! I love the shoes, too. Ainsley needs some. She is anti-sandals right now and insists on wearing her dirty, ugly tennis shoes all the time. And ESPECIALLY to church.
And don't be too hard on Josh about the Christmas lights. When you start getting old, your desire to do death-defying stunts quickly diminishes. (Yeah, Josh. I just said you're old AND a pansy.)
Congrats, how exciting, where is it at? We miss you guys, maybe you could come to a family once and awhile..
I think the house looks fabulous Merilee!!! I love it! And the NEW Crocs are great too!
Post a Comment