Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Awesome Fruit Trees!

Our new house has some great fruit trees in the yard. We have a plum tree and a peach tree. Mikayla had a great time picking the fruit and Gweny had a great time eating the fruit



Mikayla was delighted to learn that ladybugs live in peach trees. She loved finding the ladybugs. They were everywhere!

6 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Yum, I want some! Fresh Peaches with vanilla ice cream...my favorite!

Christian and Jennifer said...

Is the fruit good stuff or kind of . . . yucky like the apples that grew in our backyard? I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats on the house! And the ladybugs. They are awesome, ladybugmerilee!

Jodi said...

I love the pic with Josh and Mikayla. So cute! We'll have to come up again soon and visit to see what you're doing...

Stacy said...

How lucky that you have fruit trees to eat from! I was just reading a few prophets' quotes about how we should eat as much food from our own yards as we can. It sounds like you're on the right path!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!!

~*Leeann and Jay*~ said...

cute kids, cute blog, cute crocs, cute house, cute you